Who we are
Our website address is: https://minotaurmastery.com.
We may collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where You are on the internet (e.g. the URL You came from, IP address, domain name types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of this Web Site that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements You clicked on, and any search terms that You entered on our Web Site (“User Information”). We and they, may collect this User Information even if You do not register on this Web Site. When You register or shop on this Website, we will (where applicable) ask You to input and We will collect your Personal Information.
We will treat all your Personal Information (which includes any User Information from which we can identify You) as confidential (although We reserve the right to disclose this Personal Information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and We will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
We confirm that your Personal Information is held in accordance with the registration We have with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We only use your personal Information for the following purposes:
a) Processing your Requests and/or Orders;
b) For statistical purposes to improve this Web Site and its services to You;
c) To administer this Web Site & to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners;
d) Other use by Us to which You agree when asked on this Web Site.
When You register on this Web Site You are given the option to receive news and updates from Us by email and post which We feel may be of interest to You. If You indicate your agreement to being contacted by Us by these means You may subsequently unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by contacting Us or following the “unsubscribe” directions given in any email received. You can also amend your account profile at any time by signing-in and going to “your account”.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses within the group of which We are a part and to reputable third party contractors engaged by Us to perform a variety of functions such as processing your requests, assisting with promotions or providing technical services for our Web Sites. We require all such third parties to treat your Personal Information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
You should be aware that if We are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and/or User Information We are entitled to do so.
We may collect your email address in order to market products and services to you. Other personal information, like your name, address, billing information and phone number may be collected on any requests or purchases you make through this website. We may send you occasional promotional offers by email.
Your information is collected by you entering the information on one of our forms on the website. Other data is collected via cookies, which is explained below.
We find business deals on your behalf, and if you so request we may instruct legal and financial professionals for you that will best serve your needs. This means that your information therefore will only be shared with these trusted Third Parties where required, in order to complete any requests you make.
We also provide an affiliate marketing service. In this instance, you will be directed to the relevant page or product direct, and therefore we will not pass on any information.
Your information will never be shared or sold with any individual or corporation that has no connection with this website.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies – This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies – This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies – When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies – In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- This site contains a Facebook pixel, which sends data to Facebook for advertising and conversion tracking purposes.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, google+, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the CookiePolicyGenerator.com
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this link: https://minotaurmastery.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you use the contact forms the details you enter will be stored by us, unless and until you request to opt-out.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements